EASA has published updated Easy Access Rules for Aerodromes. The document, available for free download, consolidates the latest rules and guidance material in a straightforward format.
“This document contains the applicable rules for aerodromes displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks,” said an EASA statement.
It covers all annexes of Regulation (EU) No 139/2014:
- Annex I ‘Definitions’
- Annex II ‘Part Authority Requirements – Aerodromes’ (Part-ADR.AR)
- Annex III ‘Part Organisation Requirements – Aerodrome Operators’ (Part-ADR.OR)
- Annex IV ‘Part Operations Requirements – Aerodromes’ (Part-ADR.OPS)
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC)
- Guidance Material (GM) (Amendment 3)
- Certification Specifications (CS)
- Guidance Material (GM) for Aerodromes Design (CS-ADR-DSN Issue 4))
- CS and GM for Heliports Design (CS-HPT-DSN Issue 1).
While not exactly bedtime reading, it is a useful document for anyone managing and operating an aerodrome.
EASA says the document will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes to the IRs, AMC&GM and/or CS&GM.