The May 2021 issue of FLYER is now available to read online or download and read offline.
Cover story is a FLYER exclusive! We had unprecedented access to Rolls-Royce’s latest project, the all-electric ACCEL aeroplane being built for a crack at the world speed record for electric aircraft.
Rolls-Royce aims to beat 300mph and the technology involved – and the flying skills needed – are a real eye-opener.
Also in this issue:
- Flying Adventure: a brand new Britten-Norman Islander on a ferry trip to the Falkland Islands
- Make the most of your iPad in the cockpit
- BBMF pilot Seb Davey in I Get Paid For This…
- Accident Analysis & Reports
- Top Gear
- Six free landings for FLYER Club members.
Plus the best columnists in GA, news, pilot careers and much much more