David Clark, the famous American aviation headset maker, has launched a brand new headset, the DC ONE-X. It features what David Clark calls ‘Hybrid ENC’ – Electronic Noise Cancellation, high-fidelity audio and Bluetooth to communicate with smart devices.
Key features include:
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides claimed best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for high-fidelity audio
- Bluetooth wireless technology for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged, lightweight alloy headband and suspension system adjustable for personalised fit
- Low profile, Outlast fabric head pad with vented design designed to absorb excess heat and eliminate ‘hot spots’
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz
- TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service.
Price of the DC ONE-X headset is $895. There is also a DC ONE-XP version with a panel mounted 6-pin connector.